Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHANGE

You know the kind of people who make the world move in the right direction, Mathematicians. I love them! If you want to play very good football, you must like matchs because that is all the coaches talk about! 4 4 2, 5 3 2, 4 3 3, 4 3 2 1, and many more. You can't understand that? You can't play good football.

I guess it is one of the reasons i liked mathematics. When i entered the university, i was studying political science and Kiswahili as my majors after studying business in High school. One thing i like about swahili was that i could always do mathematics with the grammar so it wasn't so much work for me. Anyway, enough of my deviation. I like maths, and change as my theme, what correlation is there between these two?

I always here people say.... "CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE". then again you here people complain that human beings don't like CHANGE. I am going to try to show how this assession is wrong with this little bit of maths and logic.

Supposing the statement; CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE, is true, then it means change is CONSTANT.

Mathematically stated

CHANGE = CONSTANT

Thus if human want change, it means the want CONSTANT which we know is not change because;

CHANGE = CONSTANT

thus

CHANGE ≠ CHANGE

Thus we can argue that

CONSTANT (which is not wanting Change) = CHANGE.

Thus by not wanting change as human beings, we actually want change. we don't want constant things. If we argue that humans fear change, it means humans fear constant things. Thus in effect Humans donot fear change but constant things.

I guess I am getting back in my controversial things again. Well you can't blame me, it is just mathematics. I bet someone I know very well will be bitting the teeth saying auhh! this boy is going to drive me crazy cos She hates maths but I just LOVE maths and want to apply it, but i Love her more!

You might disagree with my arguement but you may not be able to disapprove it mathematically!

1 comment: